T-Slot Aluminium Profile Conveyor Systems
When you require a conveyor system you need to consider a lot more than just the conveyor itself.
These are some of the factors you may need to take into consideration
- How you are going to integrate a conveyor system into your current infrastructure
- How can ensure that it is safe to operate
- How can you minimise disruption to your production while it is installed.
- How easily can you make modifications to it.
Our extensive range of t-slot extrusions and accessories will help you to overcome these and many other challenges.
Because our products are so versatile and adaptable you will be able to design and construct your conveyor system and any associated equipment such as work stations or guarding out of the same easily integrated components
We can supply you with the CAD files you need to help you design your conveyor system or if you don’t have the design capability we can design a system for you.
We can supply the components you need and assist you in getting your system constructed in the best methods.
The Alusic range of conveyor belts is divided into eight broad groups:
– Series 20: belt conveyor with 20 mm roller for 18.5 mm profiles
– Series 30: belt conveyor with 30 mm roller for 356.001.028 and 356.001.032 profiles
– Series 1000: belt conveyor with 50 mm rubberised roller for 356.001.032 profile
– Series 50: belt conveyor with 50 mm roller for 45 mm profiles
– Series 95: belt conveyor with 95 mm roller for 90 mm profiles
– Series 2000: tab chain conveyor, fixed width of 82.5 – 114.3 – 190.5 – 254.0 – 304.8 mm
– Series 3000: modular chain conveyor, fixed width of 152 – 250 mm
– Pallet series: conveyor belt for 112.101.001 profile
with the series 50 and 95 being the most popular
You can access resources such as CAD files , parts catalogues and guides on how to use these products here Aluminium Profile Resources